Let your brand lead you
Your brand goes deeper than communicating pleasant things about your organisation. A good brand strategy that defines a narrative clearly around purpose, values and promise is a powerful tool for an organisation. Great brands define great leadership, which in turn defines the culture around them, and ultimately leads to better performance.Our Learning Lunch: Let Your Brand Lead You is a lunch time seminar (with lunch included, of course) where we help you understand the principles of building a solid brand strategy. We explore five concepts on developing a brand strategies:
- how can my brand help us make the right decisions
- how can my brand lead organisational transformation
- why brand strategies created and owned by their owners are the strongest
- how a good brand strategy fosters better understanding of stakeholders by creating culture
- how brand strategy promotes design thinking for innovation
You'll learn about the benefits of having a good brand strategy, why brands fail as well as how you can start the conversation around your brand.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Marketing Managers and Directors
- Brand Managers
- Organisational Transformation Managers
Nadim has over 14 years experience in integrated marketing on both agency and client side. He has built brand equity for brands spanning a range of industries in countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines. He believes in building stronger communities by helping organisations to build effective brand strategies. He is also a Certified Facilitator in the LEGO ® SERIOUS PLAY® method which forms the primary facilitation method for the Dynamic Brand Strategy approach used by Be An Idea.